Information describing Care Annex’s unique Lease-based plan and benifits
- Once the final design and specification is agreed, the Care Annex Company will fix the price. The only variable costs relate to any ground works for foundations and connection of services which are subject to survey.
- Transport and lifting costs are also agreed before contracts are completed.
- The Care Annex Company will help establish whether planning permission is required and can offer advice on this.
- Typically, dependant on size and specification, the basic Care Annex costs around £1,850 /m2 to build which is competitive compared to conventional building methods given the superior build quality.
- Each stage of the process is fully discussed and agreed before a final price is determined and our leading care partners can offer expert advice on equipment as part of this discussion.
- With the cost of even basic provision within the established Care Home sector escalating, the Care Annex delivers a superior quality of care accommodation at considerable less costs – and it can be relocated if the family ever decide to move.
- Given that it’s mobile, the Care Annex provides a cost effective option to fitting a house or traditional annex with specialist equipment which either has to be left or is expensive and disruptive to relocate. Just take it with you!
The Care Annex Company is proud to work in partnership with the following companies...